Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Happy Canada Day

Ok I guess technically Canada Day is over but I have had a hard time writing this blog entry.  My first version of this entry was a little too personal.  I'm not quite ready to share what I wrote so I will leave this entry short. 

I'm very happy and excited to report that I'm finally back to my original starting weight.  After a couple weeks of hard work changing my habits again I have started the process of losing the weight I gained back after Will passed away.  And now that I'm back at my original starting weight I can start back on my goal of losing 250 pounds.  I'll keep you all posted.

I'm feeling really great.  And as each week passes by I'm surprised at how I'm feeling more and more like my true self.  It is a very exciting time for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment