Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bon Jovi Kicked Butt Tonight

I went to the Bon Jovi concert tonight and I just had to share how amazing it was. I have seen a lot of concerts in my time and he is by far one of my very favourite performers. This was the third time I was seeing him in concert and each time has been amazing. I was a little worried tonight's wouldn't be as good as the last time when i saw him in Frankfurt Germany because that was an amazing concert and it had the added advantage that I was all excited to be in Europe :-) But I think this concert blew that one out of the water. The audience was excited and in to it (Stampede concerts are always amazing for that part) and it had the atmosphere of a great big party. It's crazy to see that many people screaming and singing. It must be such a thrill to have full audiences not only screaming for you but being able to sing your songs without any help. I think the thing I love the most about his concerts though is not only how much fun the audience always has but the fact that Bon Jovi seems to have so much fun. Oh the life of a rock star...it would certainly be an ego boost. LOL

Anyway enough babbling. If you haven't gone to the grounds yet I totally recommend the deep fried snickers bar...totally bad for you but oh so yummy. Here's hoping today doesn't effect my weigh in too badly on Saturday :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment