Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Mood Rebounded

Well my mood has bounced back. I'm feeling way better about everything that has been going on. I don't have any solutions but I have decided to make the best of everything right now. I'm going to focus my energy on working out and creating some vacation budgets rather than on any negativity I'm feeling. I have made a lot of positive changes and I will not throw them all away because I had a bad week.

My bad week did show up on the scale as I knew it would. I was up three pounds this week. It didn't effect me as much as it used to when I gained, maybe because going in I expected it. So my goal this week is to once again make sure I get a work out in every day. I can't let myself be dragged back into bad habits because things aren't going the way I want them to.

Anyway just a short update. Now it's time to watch a few more movies before heading to Rosebud tonight to see some theatre. Once again Happy Easter everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment