Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Photo Wednesday: Sharing my Memories

This weeks photo is one that was taken this summer and one that has actually been included in a previous blog entry. 


This photo to me not only is one of the coolest moments of my life, but it also sums up why I scrapbook, create photo albums, sell Creative Memories and why I think preserving our memories is just about the most important thing you can do with your time.  Having my Paul Brandt scrapbook completed meant that I could share some of the memories I had from his concerts with him.  It gave me an opening to actually be able to have a conversation with someone that usually leaves me starstruck. 

That particular scrapbook though could also have been an album I created for a travel companion or maybe a calendar that I could give as a gift, or a photo panel done in memory of a loved one.  They are ways that I get to show the people that I love how much they matter to me. It makes the other person feel as good as it makes me feel to do it.

So for all of you who are checking out these photos or reading my blog take a look at your computer and pull out an image or two that you love and print them.  Put them in a picture frame or even just tack them to a wall.  You don't need to do anything fancy but do you really want to hunt through thousands of photos to find your favourites when you need a lift.  Trust me when I say that it's not as hard as it seems and that the rewards of surrounding yourself with your memories is a great boost to any mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment