Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Imagine...Believe...Achieve



I found the above image while I was searching for possible new tattoos and it spoke to me. It seemed like a good image to include in this blog as this blog entry marks my one year mark since I vowed to change my life for the better.

I did well with my weight loss losing 3.6 pounds, as well as almost getting my 25 pounds lost and I was also able to work out every day minus yesterday. It's funny though because even though I did well, I feel like it was a hard week for me. I found myself feeling sorry for myself because of how much work and effort it takes to fix my life. I think the scary thing is about what I'm doing now is what I will always have to do it. I know that eventually it will be easier but it is still a hard thing to accept. In order to give myself the life I want I have to change the way I've been living it. Logic says that it will get easier but for now I just keep plugging away at it. At least I got a positive result for all my hard work. It proves that even if doing that right thing sucks it can pay off.

So although this is a short entry please take the message 'imagine, believe and achieve' with you. Make it your own. Pick your goal and dream that it is possible. Write it down make it real. Believe that it is possible. Take that belief and turn it into action. Find the steps you need to make your dreams come true. It won't always be easy but anything is possible. If we are all willing to make it happen we will achieve every dream we have always wanted. I know that I have a lot of support and I am sending my support back to you all. Let's all imagine, believe and achieve together. This time next year we can celebrate our successes.

No comments:

Post a Comment