Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Photo Wednesday: Calgary Expo in Pictures

If you have read my last entry you will know that I had an amazing time at Expo.  I have spent the last few days going through photos and reliving all the great moments. I have pulled together some of my favourite photos from the weekend and wanted to share them with you all.  I tried to pick different ones than I included in my Facebook album but there are a few that are the same only because they represent some of the best moments.  Anyway I hope you enjoy them.

The first set of pictures is of the guests that I had the best interactions with.  Everyone was super friendly and nice but Cary Elwes, Michael Shanks and Nathan Fillion were super sweet and nice.  They were chatty, polite and made me feel special.

Cary Elwes - Princess Bride
Cary was the first media guest I met at Expo.  I also confessed he was my first crush which led him to call me a sweetheart.  How can you not love him :-)
Michael Shanks - Stargate
Nathan Fillion - Firefly, Dr Horrible, Castle - all my favourite characters wrapped up into one handsome man.


 The second set of photos is some from the very first Parade of Wonders (POW).  It was a really cool event that will hopefully happen again.  It is amazing to see so many people dressed up.

Steampunk Bender (aka Jason one of my best friends)




Casper Van Dien goofing around after being white hatted.  He looks nice in a cowboy hat!
 
The next set of photos is from my favourite panel of the whole weekend.  It was the Stargate panel.  I loved watching Richard Dean Anderson and Michael Shanks interact with each other.  It just made me want to hang out with them for a few hours.

They make a great looking team.

 

I just love this photo!

The last set are just some random photos that I love.  They include a couple from the Weird Al concert, a pic of Nathan Fillion from his panel and the lovely Expo mascot, Emily during the Princess Bride Panel.


Seriously I just want to curl up in his arms for days.

It must have been so cool to hang out on stage with Cary Elwes and Chris Sarandon
 I took a whole lot more photos and even trying to find just a handful was a challenge.  It was an amazing weekend and I'm already counting down to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment